Vampires and zombies. What is the obsession?

pookiekins34

Asked by pookiekins34 at 6:42 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Entertainment

• When I was a teen ....years ago....I liked Vampire movies (Bela Lugosi's movies) but now that I am an adult, they just make me laugh and they are a waste of time,IMO Same for Zombies,etc. all those pretend horror films and SciFi.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 6:57 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• They are fun ... well, except for that Twilight crap. 

My hubby LOVES zombie movies, even the super cheesy ones. I have to admit, I like them too. =o)

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 6:49 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• They're cool. It's nice to not have to live in reality.
    Anonymous

• My theory - because there are so many things we can't control, vampires and zombies epitomize those fears.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:15 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Some of us just like to walk a little on the darkside. I'm not obsessed, but I do like the spookies that don't involve sparkly teenage vampires.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:18 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• i love romance books that involve the paranormal. i wish i was a shap shifter. to be a cat stalking threw the trees. a bird flying over the city lights at night. a sensual vampire making love to the night... yup im am a fan of the paranormal. christine feehan, keri arthur and so many other authors
    KittyTussand

Answer by KittyTussand at 8:57 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I love vampires, not zombies yuck. LOL. The reason is vampires are the ultimate "bad boy" I read vampire romance and the vampires have that dark, sexual, sensual image. It is nice to get away from reality for awhile.
    Shaylyn318

Answer by Shaylyn318 at 3:11 PM on Mar. 25, 2011