How can I find a work-at-home job?

I am looking for something simple like stuffing envelopes or assemble small stuff, anything like that. I want to avoid scams and high prices for start-ups. Any suggestions is greatly appreciated.
Thanks

daisy4heart

Asked by daisy4heart at 6:49 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Money & Work

• Unfortunately, what you're looking for doesn't really exist. I had looked into things like that too, but I found that they are all scams and want you pay to start stuff envelopes etc. I tried a couple things from home that didn't work for me and Family. I now work from home and I love it! It's not a job, it's a legitimate business with a very low start up cost. I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping Families Achieve Their Goals Since 1999!

Visit my website to get all the details.
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    We are the largest group of
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 7:02 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• You might look at care.com. They have several job categories that you can see by using the pulldown. There might be something you could do at your home. GL!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:51 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I hope you find something. Keep in mind that a work at home "job" should never cost you anything! A work at home business may require an investment.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 7:58 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• My aunt attempted to do something like that with no luck...sorry. By the time she did the assembly and shipping, she barely came out ahead with anything, and she spent a LOT of time working for basically no pay.

I would concentrate on doing something you have a talent in, or possibly baby sitting.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:18 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Hi; I work from home and my business and website was free; so I do my business 100% from home but you can work your business how you wish and do other things such as book fairs, parties, fund-raisers,etc. if you choose.

Barefoot Books - FREE right now to join. No start up costs. Not sure how long the promotion will last

http://davia-newman.barefootbooks.com/
    XOXOArmyWife

Answer by XOXOArmyWife at 7:36 AM on Aug. 11, 2011