Can you help me :D

I have one son right now . I  have been trying to come up with a baby girl name and a baby boy name that me and SO can agree on. So far he hasnt liked any of mine and i dont like any of his lol. So my sons name is Kylan from irish origin since i am german and irish and his middle name is Matthew wich is hebrew- Gift from the Lord. Also my Grandfathers middle name and my cousins name.

*I have come up with Ella Jaine/ Jaine - Gift from God

*For a boy James Carter/ which doesnt have a biblical meaning but James comes form the bible itself

-Any body have any good Bible names that I could use as a first or middle name for a girl or boy or a name that has meaning of our Lord THANK YOU!!!!

baby gift

kylansmommy09

Asked by kylansmommy09 at 6:50 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Baby Names

• A World of Baby Names has a whole section of biblical names, and hebrew names as well. My husband and I each went through that book, writing down names we each liked. After we had our lists we sat down together and crossed off names on the others' list that we didn't like, both of us with veto power. (i.e. I have blahblah on my list, he hates it so crosses it off, with my veto power it stays on the list) From there we just kept whittling the names down to a handful and just tried them in combo's until we found what we liked.

Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 7:14 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• there is a website where you can search for meanings
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 6:51 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• For girls I have always liked Rebecca and Sarah - both Old Testament names...
    For boys I like Jacob and Aaron.

There is actually a biblical baby name site: http://www.biblical-baby-names.com/
    angelmommy11

Answer by angelmommy11 at 6:53 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• for girls i like elizabeth and haley and cloey for boys i like michael isaiah and dillen and jordan
    luckygirl2000

Answer by luckygirl2000 at 7:01 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Zareth Ruth
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:31 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• i've got a great boy name for you sweetheart.... Lathan (pornounced like Nathan but with an "L") it means "gift from god" as well
    lashes325

Answer by lashes325 at 12:30 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• TY!
    kylansmommy09

Comment by kylansmommy09 (original poster) at 6:56 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Thank You mommas!!!!!!!!!
    kylansmommy09

Comment by kylansmommy09 (original poster) at 8:09 AM on Mar. 25, 2011