Early Labor?

How can i get him out now?? i am 35 weeks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:59 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Bad idea. Seriously bad idea. i'm not trying to be mean, but 35 weeks is premature, and you risk landing him in the NICU for breathing difficulties or inability to stabilize body temperature or feeding difficulties or losing too much weight etc etc etc.

I know it's uncomfortable and I know you want this to be over. This is nature's way of making sure you will welcome labor when it happens. DO NOT try to force things, especially this early.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 7:03 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• many baies come out around this time, and they may be premature but they survive. my c section is scheduled in 4 weeks. But i am going nutts. So many things goin on and i dont know how to handle it.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:07 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Please tell me you're kidding.... I know the last couple of weeks is hard, but 35 weeks is still too early. They aren't considered full term till 37 weeks, and even then they still run a chance of not having their lungs fully matured yet.

Your baby will come out when he's ready. And you should let him. Remember, 40 weeks is not set in stone, it can be anywhere from 38 to 42 weeks.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:08 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• 35 weeks is to early. I had a baby at 35 weeks and 6 days (so very close to 36) and we were not sure if he was going to be able to come home with us. I can give you plenty of ways to do it, but why not wait two more weeks before you start trying to naturally enduce labor. I will tell you this though cause you can do this as early as 32 weeks, start having alot of sex and make sure your man cums in you. The sperm can help soften and dialate the cirvix. Also you can get evening prime rose oil (this can be in capsel form, which you can get from any store) and place between 2-5 pills up next to your cervix (best to do it at night so you dont have it dripping down your leg when standing) this will also help soften and dialate your cirvix. Then as i said when you hit 37 weeks ask me about it and i can give you more info than you could ever use. Lol
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 7:15 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• SELFISH MOTHER!!! DEal with it.. u would rather put ur child at risk just to make urself feel better how sad does that sound
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 7:26 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• honestly 35 weeks is to early, doctors can be wrong when it comes to how far along you are in ultrasounds, 35 weeks does seem like forever but honestly your in the final stretch 37 weeks is considered full term, believe me i hated being pregnant to but things happen for a reason my son came when i was 42 weeks and i wouldnt change it for the world ( id you asked me when i was pregnant with him youd here how pissed i was that he wouldnt come out) but once your little one is here and you can take him or her home with you right away you will be so happy and forget about how much you hated being pregnant
    MSKASSYLEIGH

Answer by MSKASSYLEIGH at 7:59 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• plus i was born at 34 weeks and my mom had to be with out me for a month, deffinitly not easy for her she only had 2 weeks before her maternity leave was up and then she had to leave me 40 hours a week
    MSKASSYLEIGH

Answer by MSKASSYLEIGH at 8:02 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• That is one of the most selfish things Ive ever heard. Babies stay in the womb as long as they do because THEY'RE NOT DONE DEVELOPING! Yeah, your baby most likely would survive if born now, but he/she could have all kinds of side effects. You decided to have this baby, just wait out the last few weeks and let your baby finish growing.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 8:15 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I am 31 weeks pregnant and I just spent two nights in the hospital. I went in because I started bleeding and having contractions. The contractions stopped and I have to quit working and take it easy..I can't do basic housework anymore...my point is, I pray he stays in there. I don't want him early. It's really not good for the baby. They can develope so many problems in the future..just let your baby develope and stay with that scheduled c section. I know the last tri is hard and I know your baby can survive, but let that baby develope more. Just my advice.
    fricky29

Answer by fricky29 at 11:08 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I know it is hard towards the end. Believe me I am having a lot of issues (like extreme back pain-more than normal etc) I had my first child at 35 weeks (I didn't do it on purpose) and he stayed in the NICU for almost two weeks. It was the most horrible thing leaving the hospital without my child. I am 29 weeks now and I hope this one stays in as long as possible even though I am a miserable wreck. It won't be forever. Just think stress and pain are only temporary right now so stick it out because you aren't the only one. You can do it.
    amanda1503

Answer by amanda1503 at 9:21 AM on Mar. 25, 2011