God is too big for just one religion....

yes or no?

sahmamax2

Asked by sahmamax2 at 7:06 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Religious Debate

• Religion is too big for just one god.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:08 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Yes! I'm an Atheist so I don't believe, but I feel like if there is a God, he/she/it is all encompassing. Too many religions have similar holy stories to think there is only one. Christians think their God is the "right" God but what if the "right" God has no label? What if he/she/it is part of all religions?
    robibuni

Answer by robibuni at 7:11 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• YES!!!!!!!
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 7:11 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Yes! I believe he shows himself differently, so everyone can believe in him in their own way . . . . sometimes, he even shows as a group of "Gods". I think it is all the same energy.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 7:11 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• God is God, and He loves ALL His chidren. BUT, He knows the way we should be living our lives. So, it's up to us to search and find in our hearts the way HE wants us to go, and who HE WANTS us to be!
    Anonymous

• There's no evidence for any god, but if there were, which god are you talking about?
    clarity333

Answer by clarity333 at 7:24 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Yes ma'am! All paths to God. In my opinion, anyways. :)
    CollegeMommy121

Answer by CollegeMommy121 at 7:27 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• definitely....
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:27 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• "There's no evidence for any god, but if there were, which god are you talking about?"

I don't believe in any god either...however IF there were a god, I believe there would only be one. But whatever path a person took to lead to that god would be ok. There would be no "one" type of god that would be the only right one.
    sahmamax2

Comment by sahmamax2 (original poster) at 7:29 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I think the statement comes from a position of already establishing there is a God,s o on that note I disagree. I feel a more accurate quote would be that

"Mankind is far too varied for any one God."
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 7:30 PM on Mar. 24, 2011