how do i get m husband more involed with our daughter and helping me around the house?

shysunshine

Asked by shysunshine at 4:27 PM on Jul. 9, 2008 in General Parenting

• Honey I wish I knew how to help you..I wish I knew how to get HIM involved with cleaning around the house! Maybe offer both of them an incentive. They get to pick an activity of their choice for doing chores.
    Cecilia77

Answer by Cecilia77 at 4:33 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• I'll be positive and suggest that you give him LOTS of praise for doing what he naturally SHOULD be doing! But praise works! I tend to nag and he hates that, but I feel like we both work, we both created our children, so we should both help out. Doesn't always work that way. But there's that old saying, "You get more with honey, than you do with vinegar...!" So don't nag, be sweet.
    momof2boys423

Answer by momof2boys423 at 4:39 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Hey, when you find the answer let me know!
    My Husband is the SAME Exact way.
    Anonymous

• Are our Husbands related? lol
    Anonymous

• offer more sex in exchange? lol
    Anonymous