OPINION QUESTION: DID ANYONE SEE THE NEWS TONIGHT AND THE NEW BREASTFEEDING BABYDOLL THAT COMES WITH BRA? HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THS?

MSKASSYLEIGH

Asked by MSKASSYLEIGH at 7:47 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Parenting Debate

• lol I just closed my question, I asked about the same thing....If my child wants to breast feed their baby doll that's fine...but no thanks for the baby doll the nipple bra that come with it is inappropriate for children.

http://www.thingamababy.com/baby/2009/07/babyglutton.html there is the link for those of you who didn't see it.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 7:48 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• exactly! the nipple bra makes it completely wrong!
    MSKASSYLEIGH

Comment by MSKASSYLEIGH (original poster) at 7:50 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I think its fine..... I have more important things to worry about
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 7:53 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Is there something wrong with breastfeeding? I'm a conservative Christian and I don't see much wrong with this.
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 7:57 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• yea that seems pretty inapropriate
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 8:00 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• there is NOTHING wrong with nursing i love it and will do it with all my children but making a doll with a nipple braw seems to push it a lil bit....
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 8:01 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• at first i was like WHAT? NO WAY! but i looked at it and now i don't see the harm...the bra may be a bit over the top but i guess they had to figure out how to make it do a sucking sound someway (why not have it activated when it tilts a certain way though...?)

if you think about it, girls are always feeding their babies with bottles, but technically breastfeeding is the natural way of things so why not? if moms breastfeed their little siblings, they're going to be introduced to it anyway?

thinking about it, i would love to get my daughter this. she's always feeding her babies with the bottles, i would love to see her feed her babies. she thinks of them as her own anyway. has to feed them, makes sure she puts them to bed, gives them kisses, ect. she's a "mini mom" lol
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 8:02 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• aww thats so cute : ) i remeber playing with baby dolls its times like that when i wish i had a little girl too i think my sons going to be stuck playing kitchen and stuff with me, my fiance said its fine as long as we get him a fake grill for outside too lol
    MSKASSYLEIGH

Comment by MSKASSYLEIGH (original poster) at 8:06 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• i dont see ACTUAL nipples on the bra they give with the doll...just flowers whats the big deal? there isnt a naked boob for kids to look at....little kids want to be like their mommies all the time....me and my step sister pretended to be pregnant and have baby doll babies and then pretend to breast feed them....if that doll was out when i was 6 and was here i would have had it and i would have loved playing with it for a week got bored and forgot about it.....just like most kids...
    Lizzypuppylove

Answer by Lizzypuppylove at 8:21 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I think it's great. I couldn't breast feed because of a medication conflict but my best friend does and the kids were very curious when they first saw it. They have bottles why not this?
    reaandiziesmama

Answer by reaandiziesmama at 8:24 PM on Mar. 24, 2011