4 year relationship 1 kid gave 100 percent of me and only getting like 65 percent back....?

wanted to get married but not anymore not sure where our relationship is going but feel like im not getting what i want feeling very unhappy. feel like im kind of stuck in this messed up position.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:11 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• The best thing you can do IMHO is save some of that "100 percent" to make YOURSELF happy. You have to save some for yourself at the end of the day! If you rely on other people for your own happiness, you'll be endlessly disappointed. If what he's doing (or not doing) isn't a complete dealbreaker, like you think he just isn't showing enough attention or isn't helping out as much as he needs to, talk to him about it. The best thing you can do is communicate to him and let him know what you expect. If nothing changes, consider moving on.Without knowing more details that's the best I can give. Sorry if it doesn't apply, and best of luck to you!
    CollegeMommy121

Answer by CollegeMommy121 at 8:16 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Counselling. Communication. If you're honest with yourself and are sure you've given it all you can and it doesn't work out, then what more can you do?
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 8:17 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Best advice I have ever gotten is "don't make someone a priority when they make you an option"
    reaandiziesmama

Answer by reaandiziesmama at 8:18 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• reaandisiesmama LOVE THAT ADVICE...I will be passing that around to some of my friends and family members...thank you!!!!!
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:22 PM on Mar. 24, 2011