Does anyone know of any good online jobs?

hotmom11

Asked by hotmom11 at 8:19 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Money & Work

• Nope. It's not easy to find them.
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 8:23 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I never found any online jobs.....everything I seemed to find was a scam. I ended up going with a home based business, it was just the right choice for me and has been great. GL in your search!!
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 9:04 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing and small business marketing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:18 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• It is hard to find them.... because for every job that is posted online, there are literally thousands of applicants!  In my area, the local BCBS office closed down and sent everyone home to work.   Also, we have a local call center that hires people to work from home.   I know that Convergys hires every day for work at home.   If I were you, I would call around to call centers in  your area to find one.   Also, if you are interested, I do blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You are more than welcome to read my blog if you'd like at Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:46 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I looked for a job from home, but I never found anything legitimate. I work from home online and I love it! It's not a job, it's a business. I never thought I would be interested in a business, but this just made so much sense to me and it's a great fit for our Family. I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping Families Achieve Their Goals Since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details.
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    We are the largest group of Women working from Home online!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 10:41 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Work from home with Internet CEO Moms also. It's one of the best decisions I've made. Definitely check out Erika's site www.OurCEOMom.com !

HannahMayr

Answer by HannahMayr at 11:07 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• i will diffently check out www.OurCEOmom.com....THANKS ERIKA AND HANNAH!
    hotmom11

Comment by hotmom11 (original poster) at 11:11 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Look into La Bella Baskets, a home based business opprtunity that may be an alternative solution for you.
    www.laballebaskets.com/gifts.html
    Best of luck to you.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 4:41 PM on Mar. 27, 2011