Is this normal for a 21 yr old?

Is something wrong with me? I'm 21 yrs old and still act like I'm 16. I believe I'm just a kid at heart. I have not really grown up. Most of young teens I tried acting and being older then I was. Now I just wanna be a kid and enjoy what I love. Even if that's dancing in the rain, buying candy to eat, and singing when I'm out in about.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:23 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• I think there's a difference in being a kid at heart and being immature. Don't be immature :)
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 8:26 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• There is not a thing wrong with happiness!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:26 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Unless you are being irresponsible with your children, not providing for them, or causing your family strife, you're golden :) You sound like you just have a sunny personality, not an immature one.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 8:26 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Well, normal is a relative thing. Sounds like this is what's normal for you. Nothing wrong with enjoying what you love.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:28 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• 21 IS still a kid

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:40 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• i think it's normal. i'm 24 almost 25 and still a kid at heart. i'm not immature. that's a different thing. i love candy and dancing in the rain. i still watch cartoons. i'm a great mom too. you can be a kid at heart without being immature.
    xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 9:23 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Enjoy as long as you are a responsible "kid" you will be fine. I'm in my fifties and I still dance instead of dealing with pain and sing when I don't want to deal with crap. We all still let our inner child come out and play sometimes...or should. When necessary our adult comes back out. It's all good

Answer by admckenzie at 9:28 PM on Mar. 24, 2011