Facebook question

Do any of you have any friends on Fb who post a little bit more than they need to? I have one friend on there who just put that her and her Dh are fighting. Went into details and said he is sleeping on the couch. I would be very pissed if my husband made our private life not so private. Anyone else have some of those Fb friends who put "everything" on there?

arenad

Asked by arenad at 8:24 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Entertainment

• OMG! I have friend currently posting non-stop about her fertility treatments. I understand it is the main focus of her life, but totally TMI. I would kill hubby and usually try to avoid putting anything on it that is to personal. Although i did get talking to a few gf the other day on FB and admitted to an old crush. OF COURSE, hubby had to log in that night for the first time in 2 months!! lol. I totally had to admit to the crush. How embarrassing....
    wanderingmuse

Answer by wanderingmuse at 9:32 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Yes, and I usually delete them. It seems like it was mostly "baby daddy" drama. I cannot stand when people air their dirty laundry on their statuses. We all have bad days and we all need to vent sometimes but there are a few that did it consistently.
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 8:27 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• yes. one friend posts EVERYTHING she does throughout the day. I'm like,who cares?!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:39 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• omg! yess I have deleted friends/family because of this. I know I can hide it but why? so I tell them put it in a diary! Dont tell us! lol Ive heard everything marriage, divorce, new job, self esteem, etc.
    dtMOM09

Answer by dtMOM09 at 8:51 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• my husband does that shit...i wanna kill him sometimes lol
    krazi_beautyful

Answer by krazi_beautyful at 10:19 PM on Mar. 24, 2011