My daughter is 10 months old and she still wakes up twice at night how do I stop that

She is in bed by 8:30-9 the latest. Refuses to drink a full bottle and really only eats when she feels like it. I am a single mom and I work alot so the help I need is for me more then her.

CheyannesMom912

Asked by CheyannesMom912 at 12:25 PM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i wish i could help you but i think its normal my son was over a year old before he finally slept through the night it was horrible. I totally know where your coming from to because i was a single mom myself at the time and it was very hard. When ever your baby is sleeping try to take a nap yourself so then you wont be as tired either.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 12:32 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• let her cry.. my son has been sleepin through the night since he was 3 months old. he was an easy baby and only cried a little but try a paci and see if that helps!
    Kelly_Ann

Answer by Kelly_Ann at 1:18 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• oh and is she teething>? cuz that could also be causin her to be up!
    Kelly_Ann

• My son was the same. It was 7 months and everyone said he should be sleeping through the night. When he would wake up I would give him a bottle but he would fall back asleep before finishing it so i knew he wasnt hungry. The 1st night I tried he cried for about 2 hours, the second 20 minutes and has been sleeping through the night ever since. Just get a good pair of earplugs for the first couple nights or you will let your emotions get the best of you and give up and go to him. Be strong
    SarahShirey

Answer by SarahShirey at 1:48 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• How about if you try to limit her naps during the day?
    Anonymous

• You should try to keep her up all day. From the time she wakes up in the morning to bed time. No naps. She may get fussy but I heard it works. My daughter is 2 months old and sleeps through the night after a cereal bottle.
    FullTimeWifey

Answer by FullTimeWifey at 1:57 PM on Nov. 26, 2008