Do your kids drink a lot of milk?

dancinintherain

Asked by dancinintherain at 8:31 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Yes, I have three kids and they all drink alot. I keep saying I'm just going to buy a cow and put in our back yard. Lol
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 8:44 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• yes

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:33 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• not alot...she has a glass of milk with lunch and usually with dinner. other than that...not too much
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 8:33 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• dd drinks it 2x a day cereal/oatmeal & dinner time.
    so probably not as often as she should
    she doesn't care for it but we try to sneak it in by giving her yogurt/cheese/ice cream she loves!
    dtMOM09

Answer by dtMOM09 at 8:34 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• At that age, my daughter drank a gallon of milk a week on her own. Now she's 16 and polishes off 2 gallons of milk a week - skim milk.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 8:51 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• No. My older 3 get a carton with their lunch at school. They don't drink it at home. I don't think they need to be drinking milk. They get some in their cereal in the morning (when they eat at home for the older kids) and I use it for cooking. They usually order some when we are out to breakfast. They love milk. If I let them drink it all day like most people allow we'd go through over a gallon of milk a day and we can't afford that, nor do they need that much milk. They drink water at home.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:25 PM on Mar. 24, 2011