Do you know someone whom you think will go postal on of these days?

dancinintherain

Asked by dancinintherain at 8:41 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Lol, not right now but you made me think of this Dane Cook joke :) This is the condensed version:

Nobody talks to that guy. But let me tell you something. Every job I ever had in my life, I talk to that guy. I'd talk to him, I'd find him on purpose and I'd have little chit-chats with him, and I'd be very interested and be like, "By the way, here's a Snickers, that's for you. Peanuts, caramel, put that in your mouth, enjoy that." You know why I talk to that guy? Because when that day finally comes, and he ffffffffffp snaps, and he comes into work with a sawed-off shotgun, walkin' through the halls (gunfire noises) and he finally gets to my office, he's gonna be like, "Thanks for the candy." (continues shooting) You laugh now, but you know Monday morning, you're gonna be like, "heyyy, Marcus!"
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 8:45 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I can name a few CafeMom members who I think might go postal some day, lol!
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 8:44 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• LOLOLOL @ mrs.coop. Love Dane Cook. Love him!
    CollegeMommy121

Answer by CollegeMommy121 at 8:48 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• what???
    MOM2DYLnHAYLEE

Answer by MOM2DYLnHAYLEE at 8:42 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• MOM2DYLnHAYLEE,, you know like lose it and shoot up a school or pblic place?????
    dancinintherain

Comment by dancinintherain (original poster) at 8:46 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• No
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:47 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I sub in a high school & just pray that it wont happen! There are some people that sure make you wonder tho.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:48 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• LOL, no,thank goodness. Everyone I know is really boring and happy and well adjusted. LOL.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 8:57 PM on Mar. 24, 2011