COLOR

My mom just gave me some clothes of hers that she didnt want and some of them were colors i thought i wouldnt wear. I tryed them on and asked my kids for their input and there was some that looked fine so i keep them. What colors do you wear and dont wear?

butterflies78

Asked by butterflies78 at 8:43 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I love jewel tones. I think they look good with my dark hair and blue eyes. I stay away from whites just because I have a child. I have one white coat and my son smeared mud all over it today :( I also stay away from yellows, I think they make me look washed out because I have fair skin.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 8:49 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Everyone has their colors that looks great on them and then there are colors that wash them out. You have to be comfortable in whatever you wear and feel gorgeous always =)
    Leeli12410

Answer by Leeli12410 at 9:03 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• i love all colors and would wear any...although i stick to darker colors for some reason , like black and gray are my all time favs
    PrettyBaby24

Answer by PrettyBaby24 at 9:21 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• i dont wear white
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 10:42 PM on Mar. 24, 2011