SPRING BREAK

So mom's is there any of you who get off there schedule when the kids are off school for break? Do you still make dinner the same time, put the kids to bed at the same time or can they stay up a little bit later?

butterflies78

Asked by butterflies78 at 8:47 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in

• We have been out of wack all week.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 8:49 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I was off of school at the same time, but I still had to work. My son is 14, so he can do his own thing. We really don't have a schedule. It depends on the week, my work schedule and what he has going on.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:54 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• We have different bedtimes when the kids aren't in school. Normal bedtime is 8pm. On weekends and school breaks they usually stay up until 9-10pm. Dinner is still usually at 5pm. In the summer, though, I tend to make dinner later since the kids are out playing until 9pm so we'll have dinner around 7pm. We don't have schedules any way, just vague routines that are very changeable as the need arises.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:35 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I homeschool, so I'm always home with them :D Same as usual!
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 12:13 AM on Mar. 27, 2011