Have you ever had someone you thought you could talk to but they just go and blabber and get you all caught up??

I told someone(very close to me), a secret and they went and blabbed it, IDK what to do, If I should talk to this person about what they did or NEVER talk to them again...

MOM2DYLnHAYLEE

Asked by MOM2DYLnHAYLEE at 8:54 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• yap. i used to tell my sister everything. i told her to promise not to tell anyone some of the things i told her. so kept blabbing her mouth. so now i don't tell her anything. just don't tell them things anymore.
    xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 9:24 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I've had a few people so called friends. It has been men and women to do things like that. I thing some of them just can't help it and other like to just talk. Then there is the ones that just want to start a something!!!! I try to stay a way from those people! I've learned my lesson more then once but over and over! Stick to the people that you know you can trust. Thats something that has to be earned!!!!! Hope I could help some what! =) Plus there is trust worthy people put there!
    lovelife29

Answer by lovelife29 at 9:00 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Yes. Completely ruined my life, at the time. To this day I refuse to speak to or so much as look at that stupid, blabbering, interfering bitch.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 8:56 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Yeah, It ruined my first semester of college in the dorms. She went and spread some lies after opening up on a secret that was not near all that she said and my roommate got hurt by the lies and she made my life hell. Someone who goes through all that trouble to make you miserable is not deserving of any of your time.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 8:57 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Yes. And I had learned this lesson a long time ago, but was burned not so long ago after honestly answering a few questions. My answers were twisted and caused some drama. I guess I needed a refresher in that lesson, but I've never said anything about anyone I wouldn't say to their face. Sooo.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:17 AM on Mar. 25, 2011