COULD IT BE AN ECTOPIC PREGNANCY?? adult content

ok... so i just had my period march 10th and now im in the middle of my ovulation cycle and i started cramping in my abdominal (it felt like i had exercised to much and i had pulled and stretched my abdominal *but i didnt exercise anytime lately*) well i had alil spotting 3 days ago after having sex with my husband and then the next day i had alil more even tho i didnt have any sex and now today it was quite abit more... everytime i go to the bathroom and wipe its completely pinkish redish... and im cramping even worse!! its not like the regular period blood but definatly alil blood in my vaginal discharge!! :( does anyone no what it could be... im very confused and unsure what it could be... my medical just got cancled and it will be a while before i can get it back up and so i havnt gotten to ask my doctor! some other ppl said it sounds like ecoptic pregnancy... but can you still have a last period and a negative test if you are having an ecoptic pregnancy? some one plz help! im kinda freakin out... oh and also can you still have children after this? and what risks do i have as the mother... and can all they do is kill the fetus? im so confused and woried...

Meanttobeamomma

Asked by Meanttobeamomma at 8:56 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Generally even if your pregnancy is ectopic, a test would be positive. I think actually that HcG levels rise more quickly with ectopic pregnancies. You would be in EXTREME pain. If you are in an unbearable amount of pain, go to the ER. All hospitals are required to offer treatment regardless of ability pay - let them know you need financial aid and they will give you paperwork.

As for the other questions - yes, IF it is an ectopic pregnancy, there is no way for the baby to survive. Many people do go on to have normal healthy pregnancies after having an ectopic, although it does give you a higher risk factor and may cause some trouble with conception.

I think the more likely answer is that you had spotting from ovulation. It happens sometimes. If you had a particularly large or stubborn eggie bursting out, it can cause pain and light bleeding, and you're in the right timeframe for it.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 9:02 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I had an ectopic pregnancy in 07 when I took a pregnancy test it was very faint. I have heard some women get negatives on the at home test when they have an ectopic while a blood test was positive. It does sound like it could be an ectopic I would get checked out because you can hemmorrage if your tube burst. Thank God mine didn't I got two injections to end the pregnancy and had two children after that.
    lilmommy10805

Answer by lilmommy10805 at 9:04 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• If your insurance is canceled you should go to the ER they have to help you without insurance and they can bill you later!
    MOM2DYLnHAYLEE

Answer by MOM2DYLnHAYLEE at 9:07 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I had an ectopic pregnancy in 2004. I had very few symptoms, took a test and got a positive. A couple of weeks later I started having the worst pain I had ever felt in my life. I couldn't even move and it felt like I had to have a bowel movement all the time. I was also passing parts of the fetus. I had to have an emergency surgery and what they found was a lot of internal bleeding behind my uterus but the tube hadn't yet ruptured. They saved it. Anyhow, even if you don't have medical, you can still go to the doctor and tell them that insurance is pending. Insurance will go back and pay it. If you are having very bad pain, go to the ER. Could be one of many things. GL.
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 9:21 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• i have been having many bowl movements! i usually only have bowl movements once every couple days and now im goin like 3-6 times a day and peeing like crazy! i also keep having very crazy dreams! idk... im gona proly go in if it still is like this tomoro.. my hubby doesnt want to beleive its anything like this and so ill have to wait... :(
    Meanttobeamomma

Comment by Meanttobeamomma (original poster) at 9:31 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• can you call the er and talk to nurse
    i know..they usually say come in and nothing more
    but worth a shot

i would be at least trting to speak to medical people on this one
    it COULD be something that needs immediate attention?!

good luck!
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:37 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• NO if your last period was on the 10 then you are in the middle of your cycle when ovulation is likely to occur, hence the cramping. Wait until you are late and test again.
    Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 10:17 PM on Mar. 24, 2011