HUBBY

Hey ladies, Do any of you still do your same rutine when your husbands are home? Like do you still get up the same time and do your chores etc. or is every thing around him?

butterflies78

Asked by butterflies78 at 8:59 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• Well, I cant run the sweeper or do anything noisy til he's awake. So I guess that's working around him & his later sleep schedule.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:02 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I guess it depends how I feel. Some days I feel nice and like the mrsmom110 I will work around him. But then some times I would like help with the house chores and choose to wake him nicely. Its all a matter of how i feel at the moment. How I see it is I work the same as him, I make supper, I take care of the kids and try to keep him unaware unless I need him. Should the Hubby always be spoiled? I am not him Mommy, I am his partner.
    Leeli12410

Answer by Leeli12410 at 9:10 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• He's home only once a week, so that's our relax day. The rest of the week he's out the door by 5:30 and not home till dinner. So I enjoy our time together when he's off
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 9:22 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• no for whatever reason I have NO motivation when he is home....I do everything for the kids whether he is home or not.
    Anonymous

• depending on the day
    angelrach86

Answer by angelrach86 at 10:36 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I get up witht he kids when they wake up every blessed day! (That's sarcasm)
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 10:59 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Nope, the whole household stands still when he's here. I'm lucky to get the kids toys picked up.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 10:58 AM on Mar. 25, 2011