I'm about two weeks late

Could I be pregnant?

The last time I had sex was in december.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Pee on your keyboard and I will let you know in 3-5 minutes.
    Andeigh

Answer by Andeigh at 9:02 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• if the last time you had sex was in december, and you had a period 6 weeks ago, I would say it is highly unlikely. Some people have had what they thought were periods though for a few months into pregnancy. Ask yourself this:
    Are you using any type of birth control, or have you stopped using BC? Do you have a tendency to have irregular periods? Were your "periods" normal? were they shorter or lighter? Have you exhibited any symptoms, such as fatigue, nausea, cravings, food aversions, bloating, gassiness, heightened sense of smell, breast tenderness, frequent urination, etc?
    If your bleeding in the last couple months was abnormally light and you are exhibiting symptoms of pregnancy, buy a home pregnancy test. It would be positive by now. If not, wait and see if you miss your next period, and if you do, go see a doctor. There may be something wrong.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 9:08 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• get a test
    two weeks late long enough, AND no sex since december
    test
    let us know

(i am guessing no, i think you would of had more idea by now)
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:39 PM on Mar. 24, 2011