WYR take a vacation by yourself and SO alone or with kids?

luvschocolate

Asked by luvschocolate at 9:11 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in

• With the kids.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 9:11 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I love taking my daughter with us she's so much fun now.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 9:31 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Both would be fun, but every time DH and I go out of town together, we keep talking about how much fun it would be to bring DS next time!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 10:31 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I SO need a vacation by myself! Dont get me wrong- I am very much in love with my DH and DD (shes 18),but I think EVERYONE needs time alone,and at night reading before the ambien kicks in just isnt cutting it. Id love to go somewhere warm,with a ton of really good books,a supply of food and drink,and have NO ONE around. Im very much a solitary person. Im sure I would miss my family,but I cant help but feel like a vacation like I described would be heaven!
    phall1069

Answer by phall1069 at 10:32 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I think I'd rather take my kiddo on a vacation
    jenmerk

Answer by jenmerk at 1:20 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• With kids for sure
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 11:32 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• With the kids....and a nanny :) DH and I can have alone time, and we can have family time and experience things together.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 12:42 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Depends on where the destination is and what age the kids are. My DS is 3 so if we were going camping or something, he would definitely come with us. However, if we were going on cruise, he would stay home.
    Mommy2Max217

Answer by Mommy2Max217 at 2:31 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• With kids. Dh works looong hours and we don't get enough family time as is. Last weekend dh and myself had to travel far away and be gone the entire weekend without the kids. It was something they couldn't do(not a vacation, dh's mom is in her last few months of life). It was my first time being so far away from them and the very first time spending a night away from dd. It was really hard on me. I told the kids we "owed" them this weekend lol. Now it's going to be raining and cold all weekend and I have a terrible sore throat and runny nose but I'm the kind of mom that will suck it up and deal with it. We WILL be doing something fun with the kids this weekend!

SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:10 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• alone with SO
    shadowia

Answer by shadowia at 4:10 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

Next question in
WYR: Dark Chocolate or milk chocolate

Next question overall (About CafeMom)
VOTE UP!