Sleepless nights!

My almost 2 year old daughter doesnt sleep through the night. What can I do? I havean almost 4 year old that does and I'm pregnant and my little girl just wakes up twicea night I try to comfort her back to sleep but I truly don't know what to do besides that. Any suggestions?

babyangelromero

Asked by babyangelromero at 12:34 PM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Try ignoring her and see if she can go back to sleep on her own. With my 18 month, I give her 10 minutes of crying before I check on her. 90% of the time she goes back to sleep on her own.
    Anonymous

• Let her cry. Most babies learn on there own how to get back to sleep. She has not learned that yet and the only way to help her is to let her learn on her own. It is hard to do (harder for you than her) but to get her to learn it must be done. You'll be surprised that it will take a very short time to accomplish. It took my son only 3 nights
    SarahShirey

Answer by SarahShirey at 2:12 PM on Nov. 26, 2008