Anyone else having this

im 31 weeks pregnant and i wake up in the middle of the night like 3 o clock and i cant go to bed for another 30 minutes and my belly is hurting in the morning and she isnt moving alot but shes fine when i lay down and i cant lay on my back anymore

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• That's pretty normal. It's often hard to be comfortable and sleep later in pregnancy, and the bigger your baby gets, the less she will move around because space is getting limited.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 9:23 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Happens the same to me, I get up to go to the bathroom and it takes me an hour to go back to sleep. Hate it at 6 in the morning because i dont want to get up to go to work.
    stella_82

Answer by stella_82 at 9:33 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I remember those days! I couldn't sleep on my back because my tummy was too heavy
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 2:42 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I'm 30 weeks 5 days pregnant and I experience the same thing. It's normal. And you're not supposed to lay on your back when you're further along in your pregnancy anyway because the weight of the uterus puts pressure on certain arteries, which can cut off blood flow.. When I accidentally sleep on my back, I wake up in alot of pain.
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 4:15 AM on Mar. 25, 2011