Can you believe Casey almost went home??

For my American Idol fans.. He is my fav.. it suck because now that he was saved.. 2 ppl have to go home next week and he can still be one of them!! Ugh.. stupid America..lol

MissLoveLyfe

Asked by MissLoveLyfe at 9:32 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Entertainment

• I could not believe it. I think that one girl should have went home. I cannot think of her name, she has long hair blond brownish.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 9:35 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Hailey!! I said so too.. IMO the bottom 3 should have consisted of Hailey, Naima, and Scotty..
    MissLoveLyfe

Comment by MissLoveLyfe (original poster) at 9:36 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• That is it. I just do not think she knows what type of singer she is. I think she will go soon.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 9:38 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I think it's a set up. The boy whatever his name is that was standing next to Casey should have went home....
    bmwlover

Answer by bmwlover at 9:38 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I agree. bmwlover
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 9:39 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I agree with the last two posters, I think it was just for dramatic purposes. I really don't think the whole "america votes" thing is real. Casey is my favorite though and I am glad he didn't go home.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 9:01 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• uggghhh I know right!!! I love him!! I really like alot of them Pia and Stefano is my least fav!
    AmandaV.

Answer by AmandaV. at 12:33 PM on Mar. 25, 2011