Storing or organizing ponytail holders?

ok, i know there are tons of cute ways to store bows, but what about ponytail holders? i am sick of finding them all over the place, in ziplock bags, or digging through drawers. any ideas would be great. i think i litterally have at least a hunderd laying around here. (they are always being replaced because they get lost, then found after being replaced)

Phippsandrea

Asked by Phippsandrea at 9:39 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in General Parenting

• I keep all my daughters hair accessories in a cute basket. When its time to do her hair she grabs the basket that has the brush already in it (detangler as well).
    AmyLynn5398

Answer by AmyLynn5398 at 9:41 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• i took an old formula can and hot glued some felt with a cute pattern on it and glued some foam letters for my dd's name and i put all the pony tail holders in that
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:41 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• get an organizer from Wal-Mart, they have them for crafts and for make-up......you could even use a hot wheels storage case.
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 9:42 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I put mine on a paper towel holder that stands upright. That is when I had LONG hair. Now they are in a cabinet. Still on the paper towel holder.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:00 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I put them all in a makeup organizer (looks like a jewelry box)... I organize them by color so that our daughters can find some to match their clothes (I put all of them in seperate ziplocs to keep them organized). You could always get little coinpurses in different colors to store them in, too.
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 10:04 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• A leftover baby wipe case! Those things hold ANYTHING.
    CollegeMommy121

Answer by CollegeMommy121 at 10:07 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I buy mine that come in a ring and I hang it in the bathroom. That when I take my hair down I just slide it back on the ring and tehy're always there
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 10:15 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• We use and old shoebox.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 10:29 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I got plastic shower curtain rings and organize them on there
    logansmommy711

Answer by logansmommy711 at 12:44 PM on Mar. 25, 2011