KIDS HOMEWORK

Hey moms came up with another one. Do you moms check your older kids home work or just take their word for it?

butterflies78

Asked by butterflies78 at 10:25 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in

• I checked my kids homework when they were in school.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:27 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I used to take his word for it until I found out he wasn't bringing all of his work home each night. Now I have to check his assignment notebook and his homework.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 10:28 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• When he was in elementary and middle school, I did. Now that he is in high school, it is his responsibility.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:47 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I stopped checking in elementary school. I won't be able to do that for them when they're in college, so they need to learn to take on the responsibility by themselves. It has never been a serious issue, because they know education should be their top priority at this point in their lives.
    lytate95

Answer by lytate95 at 10:51 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I don't check homework unless it's required by the teacher (like my 2nd grader) or unless they've shown they can't be trusted to do it all (like my 5th grader). She has had issues with homework. So far this year she's doing pretty good, though. She never brings homework home but says she does it in school. So far I haven't gotten any notes from her teacher so I assume she's doing it. It's their responsibility to make sure they have all their stuff, to do their homework and turn it in on time.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:33 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• They are on their own.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 6:02 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• i check everything
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 11:47 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I check everything and make sure it is done
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 2:27 PM on May. 20, 2011

Next question in
SPRING BREAK

Next question overall (Pregnancy)
Do you need to know if you might be pregnant? adult content