Some good news today!!!

So for the past 3 weeks I have been working with Sophia on the your baby can read program. She has been doing really well. She now can say hi, bye, mumma, bubba, nanna(grandma), papa,(grandpa), uh oh, oh, awe, ew, annie(dog) eye, and she can sign i love you as well. Now granted she only knows what hi and bye means and she knows the i love you. She just repeats the rest of them afte i say them she will never say them on her own. But still none the less im very happy that shes saying those few words. Today she saw a thearpist and it went well. Their not to concerend with her speech she should be doing a bit more but thier happy that she's at least immating the words. But they are concerend that she has a sensory and behavorial problem. She sticks everything in her mouth but doesn't swallow it. She will put kleenx, any kind of hair, string, beads, toilet paper, she has a huge fasanation with dish towels and wash cloths she likes to pull every single little string out with her teeth. She also hits and pinches,bites slaps and pulls hair. she does these things to herself and me as well. So this up coming week i'll be getting a call from them and setting up different kinds of thearpy and outtings to see what kind of help she will need. But today is the first day that i have actually felt some what relieved and happy. I now know that she will be getting the help she deserves. And I just wanted to say thank you for all the people that have given their support it means alot to me.

SophiasMommy875

Asked by SophiasMommy875 at 10:33 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Kids' Health

• Good!! Congratulations!!!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:36 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Thank you!!!!!! Im very happy still worried about her but very happy.
    SophiasMommy875

Comment by SophiasMommy875 (original poster) at 10:36 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• congratulations

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 12:09 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Thank you!!!!!
    SophiasMommy875

Comment by SophiasMommy875 (original poster) at 12:36 PM on Mar. 30, 2011