Spice it up adult content

What are things you do to spice it up in the bed room

keona101

Asked by keona101 at 10:33 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• Toys. Kama sutra. Asking each other what your fantasies are.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 10:37 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• handcuffs

Answer by rkoloms at 10:55 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I don't bother with that crap anymore. What's the point, he never, ever notices. I could be wearing a crotchless jockey's outfit and riding Secretariat covered in whipped cream and he'd just wander aimlessly into the bedroom, flop down and say "You wanna? It's a commercial."
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:50 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I think its a couples job to keep things fresh in the bedroom. Try anything you two feel comfy with doing. Lingerie, toys, fantasies. Why be stuck and bored? I feel communication and talking about what you want or would like to try is a huge thing. I use to be very quiet and never said a thing with my ex about my fantasies and wants. My SO and I are very open about this now and I love it. We have a nice drawer next to the bed full of toys etc that we use. Do we use them all the time? No! But the thing is to have variety and not let it get stale. I am happy to have this type of relationship with my SO. We have a wonderful sex life and still trying new things all the time. Working on certain fantasies now that are not for everyone but I believe what you two do behind your closed doors is your business (baring anything illegal or just plain wrong,lol). If there are things you want to try, say it!! You only live once!!
    CopingMom33

Answer by CopingMom33 at 8:32 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• My dh and I have been together for 20 years, and we have never at one point said that we need to spice it up. If things get a little dull, one of us or both just switch it up. It has happened naturally and not anything we discussed. If your partner is open to suggestions or just switching positions with your instructions and lead, I would do what comes naturally and see what you both enjoy.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 9:49 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I like to get it a little rough every now and again :) We don't really ever fall into a rut, though.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 4:34 PM on Mar. 25, 2011