What would you do

if you couldn't afford to live on your own and the people you lived with where nasty and mean and yelled and made you feel very depressed

what would YOU do if you had no where to go.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• Find a way out. Get a job. Apply for public housing. Nothing is impossible. Life won't just change. YOU have to change your life.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 11:01 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Id be checking the room mates wanted ad's on craigs list and in the paper. There are TONS of them!!!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:01 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• depnes on where you live? With your parents? Or with friends? Maybe if its friends they dont feel like its fair to pay there share for you? Maybe they not really good friend? Are you out there activly as much as you can looking for a job and or a selution?
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 11:02 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• i dont know what i would do for sure , probly save money to get a small apt , good luck to ya.
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 11:03 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• check out other places to live
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 11:05 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• A shelter...
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 11:16 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Well I would stay in my room and while there I would save save save so I can get my own cheap place...no one should make you feel bad. Or you can move back home if its that bad but don't let no one mistreat you.
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 12:29 AM on Mar. 25, 2011