Period....tmi

Has anyone else had this problem...I had my period at the mid of February...had one 6 thru 13 of march now it feels like I am going to start again...if you've had this happen what was the reasoning

suhweetness

Asked by suhweetness at 11:01 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Health

• The only time I had this happen was when I lost my virginity and had started BC. And then this time last year I was having one roughly every 2wks for 10months, and the doctor said I wasn't ovulating...this was after coming off BC for a year...I was on the shot.
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 11:11 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• i just had my period from the 14th to the 18th of this month.. then on monday my stomach has been killing me and 4 days later i started spotting a little red/brown my stomach is still killing me.. no idea why..
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 11:15 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• It's insane the only thing I can think of is we were moving planning a wedding and got married
    suhweetness

Comment by suhweetness (original poster) at 5:30 PM on Mar. 25, 2011