How many people thought they were getting a period to find out you were pregnant?

Had cramps like af was coming.

mrsprecise

Asked by mrsprecise at 11:05 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Me. I thought I had a period, later found out I was pregnant and used that period as my last one to tell the Docs. They calculated my due date by that and once I had the ultrasound it got moved up a month and a half, proving that wasn't a period after all.
    wildsun

Answer by wildsun at 11:08 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• me
    was late, went to store got test, came home, had what i thought was start of period, took test anyway
    positive
    called doctor, went in for appt that day
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:09 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• When I was pregnant with my son I thought that I was pregnant and got really disappointed when I thought I started my period. It was just like a period but only lasted for a day or two. I knew I still had all the symptoms of being pregnant and my period had never lasted less than 4 days so I took a pregnancy test a couple of days later and found out that I was pregnant. I later found out that that was implantation bleeding, where the embryo implants into the endometrium. Though, this doesn't always happen. I'm pregnant now, and haven't bled at all. Bleeding in early pregnancy is normal. If it's anything worrisome or you experience pain, just contact your doctor.
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 3:08 AM on Mar. 25, 2011