I had my baby!!!!!!!! :) Advice please! New mommy needs guidance

Hello, I had my baby and she's perfect. I love her so much!!!! Even her poop! LOL :)
Any advice you moms want to give to a new mommy?
Thanks!

*Hailey Marie Gray*
6 lbs. 5 oz. and 19 inches!
Born on March 22 at 12:40

ohprettymommy

Asked by ohprettymommy at 11:18 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in General Parenting

• Congratulations!!!!!!! :) My advice is to take advantage of sleep whenever you can! lol. Good luck! :)
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:20 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Grats...enjoy, they grow up quickly.
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 11:21 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• just relax. a calm happy mommy makes a calm happy baby. congrats you will stop lovin the poop when it starts to smell.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 11:21 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• CONGRATULATIONS! Being a mom is the greatest thing you'll ever experience! Try to relax and not stress over the baby's cries. Make sure she's dry, fed when hungry and try to keep her comfortable. Hold her, talk to her and sing to her in a soothing voice. Try to get rest when she does, as it takes most newborns awhile to get on a schedule. Some wake to be fed every 2 hrs. This can wear a new mom out!

The main thing is love & enjoy her being small. They grow so fast and before you know it she'll be up and running out the door to play w/her friends. Children are a blessing from God!
    etexmom

Answer by etexmom at 11:25 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• First of all take advantage of any helping hands. You'll need it. And don't be afraid to ask for help. People will be more than happy to I'm sure. Also enjoy naps whenever you can! I'm talking if she lays down, you do too. The laundry can wait. And enjoy and kiss her bunches. My daughters first 3 months has flown by, its amazing to me already how big she is! Seems like yesterday...
    cailynsmommy626

Answer by cailynsmommy626 at 11:29 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• congrats!
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 11:32 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• congrats!!! if your ever feeling stressed about the baby crying and you cant seem to figure out why, put her in her crib or other safe place and leave the room for a few mins. my ds pedi told me that no baby has ever died from crying in a safe place!
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 10:50 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• congrats just try to relax because the baby can sense when you are upset
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 11:02 AM on Mar. 25, 2011