Worried about my husband ?

Ok me and my husband havent had sex in about a week we usually have sex 3 times a month if i am lucky i had a talk to him today and i told him whats his problem why doesnt he wanna have sex and he says i just dont feel like it and i told him why is there someone else or are you not interested in me anymore he said it has nothing to do with me we have been fighting alot lately and before we started fighting constantly like we do now we were always having sex but he says he feels depressed and he told me he wants me to know that he loves me and our daughter and the baby on the way he said he doesnt know whats wrong with him and that lately hes been feeling like he wants to kill himself he tells me he doesnt wanna anybody else or he couldnt see himself with someone else i dont want him to do anything stupid me and my husband have been through alot we've been together for 3 years and we've been married for a year and month and we've known each for 6 years before we actually got together i dont know whats going on any advice ladies my husband is the type to stay home on weekends he doesnt have any male or female friends he goes straight to work and comes home right after work he started training for manager and he usually would get 2 days off now he only gets one he works 6 days a week 8 or9 hr shifts he doesnt really get to rest when he gets out of work cus we always have arrands to run any advice would help please i am so scared he might kill himself..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• why even bother with the period at the end of that paragraph? seriously. lol. find something to excite him, like a suprise weekend trip for the two of you and give him the spark he needs. Maybe its just a slump or maybe he needs a slow down, if the job is too much, let it go. Nothing is worth that much stress.
    cailynsmommy626

Answer by cailynsmommy626 at 11:37 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Would he possibly go talk to a Dr. to see if maybe he is suffering from depression? They only way he can get any help is to go talk to someone who can listen to what he's feeling and offer some valid help. Best wishes, sweetie! He sounds like he has a LOT to live for and has a very blessed life. He needs to get some outside help so he can enjoy life and all of it's blessings!
    etexmom

Answer by etexmom at 11:39 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• My husband and I have been married over 20 years and have been through a lot, including years of heavy drinking then years of him using codiene, which was until recently available over the counter here. Well, he was always depressed and I finally got him to talk to the doctor about it. It was a GP who was recommended as a counselor. Well, the doctor said "lose weight and exercise" so he did. In 3 months he lost about 50lbs and works out 3 times a day. But he was still feeling down so the doctor put him on celapram. Well, honestly, it's the BEST thing he could've ever done. DH is like a completely different person. He says he feels like "things are okay" for the first time in his memory. The cloud has lifted. The doc says it's a chemical deficiency in the brain and the meds put back what is missing. Honestly, my advice: get him to a doctor. This has made SUCH a positive difference to us. He's a better dad too.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 11:40 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Sorry to hear about this but maybe you should get him into counciling because there is something wrong in the marriage and he doesn't want to tell you.
    If your marriage is sold then he sould be having sex with you and since he is not there is something wrong because men just really don't stop having sex with there wives. And when he is running errends where is he going. You need to first do your own decective work on the down low like checking his phone when he doesn't know ask to go on errands with him so you can spend time together and see what he says, check his pockets as well....I know it sound sneekey but you need to know what is going on. I still do it to my husband due to some trust issues.....Hope it all works out
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 12:22 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Sorry to hear this but maybe you need to put that spark back into the relationship! Don't blame yourself maybe he's just overwhelmed with work and he's trying to handle alot of things at one time. Maybe you should try to get some of the errands done before he gets home so he can relax and you and him can have some quality time. Don't pressure him!! Talk to him and ask him how's his day and how can you help him! He's yours to keep sweety make him happy and you'll be happy as well! Happy home+ Happy marriage=Happy Family!! Best of Luck!!
    Mudda69

Answer by Mudda69 at 1:19 AM on Mar. 25, 2011