Any freebies or software that can help print photo albums?

I'm thinking something like HP Photo Essentials...however, that software doesn't work with Windows 7. Nothing like digital scrapbooking. I'm very blah when it comes to wasting ink on unused space. I wanted to use my Photo essential software, but computer fried so I'm having to use scrapbook templates and I'm more looking for the drag and drop album layouts.

I guess I'm looking for a drag and drop album template/layouts that can be run with Windows 7...anyone know of such a thing that exists like that these days? I'm trying to be current with my kids baby albums and need SOMETHING that can give me the same effect to print the photos in an album form. Thanks for any site or idea you can offer.

Imortlmommy

Asked by Imortlmommy at 11:36 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Technology

• HP photo creations..snapfish?
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 12:06 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I use Smilebox...try it!
    sonja911

Answer by sonja911 at 9:42 AM on Mar. 25, 2011