What is this "trolling" thing? most of you referenced it and I have no idea what it is?

thanks for the info - but I am truly trying to induce milk to be able to breastfeed - I am actually getting a little but won't be enough to feed a baby - I was looking for some ideas on how to induce milk - I am not a troll  and I think those of you who accuse me of that are unfair - my child died and I am going to be able to adopt a baby and would like to breast feed - even if for just a little while - why are you all so mean -

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in About CafeMom

• It's when people stir up trouble for kicks, ask questions that are clearly not for real, or have mean, rude responses to people.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:46 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• It means that there are people that like to ask questions just to start drama.
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 11:46 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• trolling is answering questions while being an ass and mean
    sometimes it is not a real mom, but just someone trying to get people going
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 11:47 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I agree with the pp's about what a troll is.

As far as what you are asking about, honestly, it's not as uncommon as some people think. If you are serious about this, I would suggest you get the book "The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding". It's been years since I got my copy (my kids are teens, so...), however I do remember there was a section on women who adopted who wanted to nurse. If I remember correctly, there were some shots or something you could get to cause milk production, but I don't remember exactly.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 12:01 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• What Is A Troll?

The term derives from "trolling", a style of fishing which involves trailing bait through a likely spot hoping for a bite. The troll posts a message, often in response to an honest question, that is intended to upset, disrupt or simply insult the group.

Usually, it will fail, as the troll rarely bothers to match the tone or style of the group, and usually its ignorance shows.

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:01 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• some people are just mean!
    angelrach86

Answer by angelrach86 at 9:58 PM on Mar. 27, 2011