What's the worst thing you have done at work that should've got you fired?

Something that you may have done or said that you should have been fired, but didn't get caught.

goinginsane1

Asked by goinginsane1 at 12:59 PM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Just for Fun

• lol...having sex.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 1:00 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Had sex with the boss.
    Anonymous

• Had sex with the speech therapist in the physical therapy room....ah, good times ;)
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 1:09 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• smoked pot
    Anonymous

• I used to work in a call centre. Sometimes you'd get someone you just couldn't understand or who was being really difficult. I used to just hang up sometimes! :/ I know that sounds bad, but it wasnt all the time, plus, the company I worked for has bad reputation for not carrying out training correctly and messing staff about.
    Rozee830

Answer by Rozee830 at 1:59 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Stole money from the petty cash.... i know i'm horrible
    Anonymous

• I had sex with the manager on his desk and we used to smoke pot in the bathroom.
    Anonymous

• Wow a lot of people have sex at work. LOL!

I watched a co-worker pee in the sink and I didn't report him.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:37 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Actually I would start drinking before I went to work. My boss didn't care cause usually I was drinking with his asst. manager. Don't do that stuff anymore.
    Nettye

Answer by Nettye at 4:59 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• When I was in highschool, a girl (who I thought was a friend) supposedly got it in her head somehow that I was trying to steal her boyfriend. I wasn't. I didn't even know her boyfriend's name. Looking back on it now, I think she just wanted to fight & couldn't make up a better reason.

So, she got all her girlfriends to back her up (all of which, I found out, really WERE sleeping with her boyfriend) and they jumped me.

Fast forward a couple of years.....I'm waitressing & during the slow hours (between lunch & dinner) they'd leave only 2 of us there --- one to wait tables, one to cook. Well, lo & behold -- who should walk in??

To make a long story short, I told the cook I wasn't serving her, she wanted to know why so I ran it all down to her... and let's just say I'm surprised her lunch that day didn't land her in the hospital.

Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 6:14 PM on Nov. 26, 2008