Do you ladies ever wish things could go back to the way they were?

as in with ur man...you know like the first couple of months of being 2gether..butterflies in your stomach and all that good stuff?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• The first feelings you have while in a new relationship change and mature as the relationship grows. I do miss the exciting feeling I got when I first met my husband, but over the years, our love has grown very deep. You won't have that "butterflies in the stomach" feeling like you used to. What you will have is a deep, respectful, ongoing love that will only get better in time.
    Your man does still care about you. His feelings have just grown deeper and the love is greater. He is not concerned with trying to impress you now. He has you and is thankful and comfortable in your presence, so he relaxes and enjoys being with you and may not show it as much. But he still cares. : )
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 12:41 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• how do u get men to show they "care" again?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:33 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I married a man with kids and I had kids too...so no! I don't wish to go back, lol...talk about a handful...I'm just now working on getting the last one on their own!
    justalady774

Answer by justalady774 at 12:37 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Yep, all the time. In some ways I wish I could just be satisfied (he's a good guy), but on the other hand, I just so strongly believe our relationship could be so much better. So I talk to him about it from time-to-time, pray about it, read books, and just try to be encouraging. Someday I hope it can be awesome again. I can't give up hoping.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:45 AM on Mar. 25, 2011