I kissed my friend thats a girl

and my boyfriend got mad. why

Liz4Life

Asked by Liz4Life at 12:36 AM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• he's made cause he wasn't involved. i bet he wouldn't be mad if he was there or invited to join
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 12:39 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• well would you get mad if your bf kissed a guy???..kinda the same thing to me...
    Mami9674

Answer by Mami9674 at 12:39 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Getting all Katy Perry up in here....
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:00 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Well the swingers info should have been included since most of us don't do that and wouldn't think to offer advice in that direction. You will have to ask him why he's upset.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 1:25 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• OP, my husband and I (who are both bi-sexual) have been married for 35 years and we have been in a committed relationship with another couple for 33 years. We all live together, they have 6 children (24-36) & we have 5 (22-34) and our children grew up together. Why your s/o is upset is because you did not have his consent to step in to the other boundaries of your relationship. You crossed them without there being any clear lines drawn. You are young yet. I have been bi-sexual for a long time, I knew when I was about 13 and I am now 62. I had a few failed relationships before I met my husband at 21 and we went through some road bumps before we decided we wanted another couple as our partners instead of multiple individuals. Living the "swinger" life style isn't all about you....there is another person also involved. If you and your s/o do not have clear lines drawn then you're relationship will eventually falter.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• ask him why , he feels cheated on probly
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 12:37 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• It's only fair if he kisses her, too.

Bleh.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:39 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• that's an intimate thing that should be done with people you are intimate with. I would say that is cheating.... if you feel nothing for the girl, why would you do it? But, I guess swingers don't feel the same way.. they LOVE to share.
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 12:39 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• If it was a passionate kiss then he probably feels like you cheated on him. You should talk to him about the kiss, and maybe your sexual orientation too.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 12:40 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• my hubby would be pretty mad too and NOT because he couldn't join..
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 12:40 AM on Mar. 25, 2011