Weight Watcher!

There is a lot of information on the Web... so I don't think i'll actually pay to join a "local group", but I was wondering if anyone has ever tried it and if they have had success. We need a lifestyle change in this house NOT a diet! Information would be great! I know it works on a support system, do you think I could do that on my own and be successful?

kbishop8688

Asked by kbishop8688 at 12:38 AM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• yes i think you can you will have to have self discipline and make sure you set meal plan for the week and stick to it good luck
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 1:04 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Thank you ChanQ. I already have to be self disciplined to do my online schooling, I think I can manage a meal plan. Let's just hope that my husband doesn't mind the idea of working around what I eat :).
    kbishop8688

Comment by kbishop8688 (original poster) at 4:18 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I think you can do it. You already know it is a lifestyle change that you need. Good luck
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 10:52 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• If you join. Stick to it. It does work.
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 9:49 AM on Mar. 27, 2011