Anyone Wait Until The LAST minute to do X-mas shopping?

That is what I did last year, but swear I am going to do it better this x-mas. Anyone else wait till the last possible second?

WishyClarkson

Asked by WishyClarkson at 1:01 PM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Shopping

• yep we do it every year and every year we say we're not going to do it the next year but we do
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 1:06 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Lol! I always wait till nearly the lastminute to do christmas shopping! I'm going to start this week this time though, just for a little peace of mind and to avoid losing my temper in the shops with all the last minute shoppers!
    Rozee830

Answer by Rozee830 at 1:41 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I always wait until after xmas to get gifts. My LOs are to little right now to understand the whole xmas thing so we go get a lot of stuff for them after xmas. And its always on sell so we can get them double to stuff we would beable to if we went shopping before.
    Anonymous

• Meeeee! And I ain't goin out on Black Friday either
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 2:48 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• I did all of my shopping at http://www.nhplaydates.com/index.html inside their "NHPlaydates Store" It was great and most of my stuff shipped Free because their store is powered by a larger company...it was awesome!
    punkrockinmomma

Answer by punkrockinmomma at 2:17 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• i'm waiting till last minute.. i don't have a choice, i have to see what if any money we have left to go christmas shopping with.
    eri5521

Answer by eri5521 at 8:36 PM on Dec. 2, 2008