How do you get rid of blemishes on face?

and undereye circles?

Mami9674

Asked by Mami9674 at 12:43 AM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Either use a dermatologist for real skin results or just stick to a full coverage foundation.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 12:47 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• i make a baking soda and water paste and put on my face every night for 20 minutes then wash off my skin feel clean and really soft and I very rarely get pimples
    miranda2011

Answer by miranda2011 at 12:48 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I started using products with retinol in them and have noticed I get less blemishes, and that my skintone overall has become more even. I've been using it for about 8 weeks now and I most definitely notice a difference. I actually use less foundation now-- i just don't need it. It doesn't get rid of the dark spots from acne scars or sunspots completely, but they are significantly lightened. I'm quite pleased.

Just be sure to moisturize well-- I found the retinol creams to be very drying. I put it on, then put on my facial lotion on top. I also got a facial moisturizer with spf 30-- you don't want to undo what the cream is doing by exposing more sun!
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 12:51 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Chop off your head! That's the only way I know of to get rid of mine....
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:56 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• At Beauty School I learned the first step to good skin is to ensure you are drinking plenty of water and eating fresh fruit and vegetables.
    Cleanse your skin at night to remove makeup and grime from the day.
    Use a good moisturiser.
    Wearing mineral makeup during the day will allow your skin to breathe, is healing to the skin and should give you sun protection.
    Message me if you'd like more info
    :-)
    dabsbeauty

Answer by dabsbeauty at 6:27 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• cut dairy, eat well drink plenty of water and exercise regularly!
    fish oil and flax oil are very good too!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 10:42 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• honestly...like someone said, what goes in must come out. I personally think it's a load of crap that people say diet doesnt' affect your skin. It absolutely does!! Drink TONS of water, healthy food, no grease, no salt, etc....don't use drying creams on your face to dry out pimples...your skin will overproduce oil to bring back the moisture and you will most certainly break out. wash your face 2 times a day in a gentle cleanser. Always moisturize after washing and get a good toner :) Burts Bees makes a GREAT tomato toner that you can get at Whole Foods. good luck!
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 7:17 PM on Mar. 25, 2011