Does any one know if...

My dh keeps on seeing those work at home program while playing online. Of cours I'm real unsure if it's a scam or not. Has anyone ever replied to a work at home program. Is there one that's not tring to scam you. Just wondering....

Kimberly71682

Asked by Kimberly71682 at 12:55 AM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Money & Work

• I would never look into anything that comes to me. The only way I would look into it is if I requested the information. :o)

If you are interested in looking to work from home, I am with Internet CEO Moms. You can send me a message and I would be more then happy to help you out! :o)

Take Care!
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 7:41 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• SCAM
    jonellg

Answer by jonellg at 12:57 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• dont click on it those things give ur computer viruses
    Mami9674

Answer by Mami9674 at 12:58 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I have heard of those places so yes, but it is more of a .. you answer the phone type thing. www.freelancer.com (I think) is legit if you can get the work they need in. You don't have to pay anything if you don't want to (if you do you can get exclusive jobs only for members, but you can still make an easy 200 extra bucks a month if you only "work" for one person at the speed they need you to. You could try that. if you are searching for "work at home" you're probably not going to find anything legit. try searching for free lance work instead.. ppl pay you to do stuff they can't get done by themselves. if you need any help let me know!
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 12:58 AM on Mar. 25, 2011