Tendonitis?

anyone have or had?

I have tendonitis on the outer right side of my right foot. There is like a small hard bulge on the outside and the pain rides from there up to my thighs at time and I think I made it worse at the gym yesterday and this has lasted for a little over 2 yrs..

Anyone have this and it got better?

i do have a foot support/brace to wear.

KayGia0704

Asked by KayGia0704 at 1:01 AM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Health

• itis refers to swelling basically. stretch it daily it should get better. Basically what you are saying is your tendons are swelling. take time off of your feet so you arn't working them so hard and let them heal!
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 1:04 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• If at all possible you have to stay off of it or it will never get better or go away. I had tendinitis in both knees and my doctor told me that the tendons swell up from over or incorrect usage and because they're swollen it will actually cause any surrounding muscle to rub against the bone taring the muscle. I had to stop almost all physical activity, anything other than light normal walking, for four weeks and go to physical therapy where they had me do light exercises, lots of stretches, and they massaged my thigh muscles. You need to go to the doctor and you have to stay off of it.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 3:26 AM on Mar. 25, 2011