When was the last time?

When was the last time you felt compelled to tell your DH/SO exactly how you felt about them?

I felt like I needed to let my hubby know in detail just how much I love and appreciate him. I tell him everyday that I love him but for some reason today I just felt like he needed to know exactly what he means to me and how happy and grateful I am to have him in my life....but he's sleep lol so I ended up writing him like a 3 page letter....I can be a little wordy lol

When was the last time you told your SO how much he means to you?

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 1:45 AM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• I told my ex today, It felt soooo good and it wasn't nice but after all the stuff he put me through I really needed to get that off my chest!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 1:49 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I tell him often. It''s great that you took time to write the letter to him. He will appreciate that. Sounds like you've got a good man.
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 1:53 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• His first day home from the hospital after surviving a headon collision and we were home alone. It was an emotional conversation.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:19 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I tell my dh all the time how much me and the kids love him and he reminds me all the time that I speacial to him. Thats how we have kept our marrage strong for the last ten years.
    Kimberly71682

Answer by Kimberly71682 at 1:55 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• i tell my df everyday how i feel. i can be a lil wordy as well :)
    Arretsmomma5

Answer by Arretsmomma5 at 2:16 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• yesteday.... it all came back to me how i met him.... and the way i felt back then.... it brought lotta memories back.... it was nice...
    NADJ

Answer by NADJ at 7:55 AM on Mar. 25, 2011