I just had my babygirl 6months ago, ive come to a stand still......

ive come to a stand still with my weight. Ive lost nearly 30Lbs and cant lose anymore weight. i want to kick this extra 18Lbs i still have. BUT im breastfeeding, is there a dietary supplement i can take thats SAFE for my baby? im desperate to lose it but I WONT do anything thats not good for my adybelle, i'll hold onto it until shes not nursing anymore. any advice?

adyssonsmommy

Asked by adyssonsmommy at 2:03 AM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Go walking. You're probably not getting adequate exercise. While it sounds imitating, just put the baby in the stroller and go walking around your neighborhood. If that isn't an option, set some time aside to go to the gym, or even go up and down a flight of stairs 10 times a day. Any little thing to help burn off those extra pounds will help.

Supplements, while some are considered safe, are still going to have side effects and they're not going to do the trick. Part of it is learning to eat for one again as well. For 9 months you've eaten for two, and that habit isn't always so easy to drop.

GL
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 2:17 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Agree with pp, walk or do some light jogging. Also drink tons of water. Really, 64 oz a day, at least.
    cdecker83

Answer by cdecker83 at 5:39 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• oh sorry honey... you need to exercise and cut down on carbs and sugar to loose weight... i tried optifast , but my doctor asked me not to have any supplements during breastfeeding, maybe you could consult your doctor and get more opinions on it.....
    NADJ

Answer by NADJ at 7:54 AM on Mar. 25, 2011