Could I be ovulating early in my cycle Day's? adult content

I am on my 7 cd..MY ovulation Calculator said I am not due to ovulate till the 29th of March my 12 cd to April 2nd cd16 I am already feeling the pains in my right side and showing CM signs of ovulation.. Could I be ovulation now or starting sooner then my calculator is saying? Would it be odd to ovulate on 7 cycle days?

newbabystarr09

Asked by newbabystarr09 at 2:11 AM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• the human body pretty much does what it wants. at no point in time is any prediction accurate it's more of an educated guess. So yes, you could be early or later at anytime
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 9:04 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Yea it's my understanding that your body does what it wants! Sounds like you could be earlier than you expected! Good Luck!
    meabellas_mommy

Answer by meabellas_mommy at 1:50 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• The ladies that answered above are correct... I knew a few people that tracked their ovualtion so they WOULDN'T get pregnant because BC didnt agree with them... well lets just say as careful as they were ... Eventually, they all got pregnant...
    TraceyLu

Answer by TraceyLu at 3:30 PM on Mar. 25, 2011