When you feel defeated....

well here it is im a 22 year old fiance with two future step-kids. I have known my other half for 6 years and always knew he had kids. The first time i met him i met his now ex-wife as well. yeah its something else. we have been together two and a half years. I come from a step family so it wasn't very hard adjusting to the situation. However things have recently changed, we live together for starters for twoyears we din't. and now some problem are arising. i am far more strict in the eyes of my step kids(who untill recently i thought i had a great relationship with) becasue dad didnt have rules before me. when we got together we went through and gave the ex wife all of her stuff or so i thoguht. we found a box wth wedding pics n such. he went through it with the kids let em pick what they wanted and one took the stuff home. so of course im the bad guy and it turned into me trying to cut the mom out of thier lives according to the chain of he said she said from kids to moms. (yeah moms becasue he had one in high school... sounds like a soap opera huh) i dont know what to do!!!! my guy and me have eachothers backs. However everyday i have not only two kids but two moms to deal with. I feel so defeated.. did i mention im a full time student for my bachelors and work to? help anyone with advice becasue i need it.

mislis

Asked by mislis at 2:15 AM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Tweens (9-12)

• getting undefeated is easy YOUR OK though your life may be a mess.Thatsto say seperate you and a problem like you seperate an egg ,then it is easier to approace hoe to look at it.
    RAVENRABIT

Answer by RAVENRABIT at 2:25 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• The kids may have a hard time adjusting...and if they are teens....your in for a wild ride.
    The mothers might be jealous.
    As long as your DH has your back....it will all work out just fine. Good luck !
    Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 7:40 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Before you make any decisions to marry, think about what you're getting yourself into and if this is the way you want to live the rest of your life.
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 4:21 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Ouch! You are in for a long ride!! I only have one SD10 and therefore only 1 BM and I am about to lose it!! Can't even imagine what you are going through! You are young enough to get out and start over. However, if you really love him and he does have your back then hopefully you can work it out! Good luck!!
    cantseemtogetit

Answer by cantseemtogetit at 6:47 AM on Mar. 26, 2011