Anyone get back aches

man,think its my kidneys

RAVENRABIT

Asked by RAVENRABIT at 2:18 AM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Health

• Yep, no idea why I have them most of the time. Probably from pulling muscles and stuff. It seems like every woman in my family has back problems. Hope you feel better :(
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:32 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I would go ahead and drink a LOT of water,see if that helps! Hope you feel better too!
    anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 5:49 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I get back aches when I have a UTI
    bellaambru90

Answer by bellaambru90 at 1:12 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I am a nurse and I have a constant backache from spinal stenosis. If you get a back ache occasionally, you should apply heat for the 1st day, with rest and ibuprofin. The 2nd day, continue the ibuprofen and use a heating pad for when you are sitting down. Your activity level should be only as tolerated. If you are not better in 1 week, contact your doctor. Chronic backaches should be investigated with an MRI, CTscan or simple x-rays.
    Some stretching exercises would be great for your back, 1st thing in the morning, a few times thru-out the day and again at bedtime. Remember, when lifting something heavy, use your leg muscles, bend at the knees and pull your load closer to your body before trying to lift with your legs, NOT your back.
    Good luck.
    Rosemirrors

Answer by Rosemirrors at 10:06 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I have constant pain in my back and nothing seems to relieve it anymore
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 5:30 PM on Mar. 26, 2011