MAKE UP

do you moms wear make up and if so every day or just when you go out? do you color your hair too at home or in the salon?

butterflies78

Asked by butterflies78 at 2:22 AM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I don't wear makeup every day, no. I typically put it on in the morning if I know I'll be out of the house at any point that day. If not, I just put on moisturizer and go about my day. I always wash my makeup off before bed because not doing so just causes clogged pores. As far as hair goes, I usually just pull it back because I'm busy with DD, but if I need to color it, I'll do it at home. If I can afford it, I'll go to a salon.
    robibuni

Answer by robibuni at 2:29 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I wear makeup most days, and I color my hair at home. Every time I've had it colored at a salon, the color only lasted a week at most (usually no more than 5 days, 2 shampoos).
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:31 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I color my hair at home and only wear makeup when I am planning on leaving the house, which is by no means every day.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 3:03 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I wear makeup every day... I sell makeup so it makes sense to wear it.

I prefer to have my hair coloured at a salon... sometimes I colour it at home but mostly I have it done at the salon because the hairdresser does a better job!

dabsbeauty

Answer by dabsbeauty at 6:21 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I wear makeup most days, always when I go out, but not all the time when I stay home. I do not color my hair.

Maitri4

Answer by Maitri4 at 7:16 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I wear makeup for work and when I'm going out.  I don't colour my hair yet.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:17 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• SOMETIMES WHEN I AM JUST AT HOME, BUT PRETTY MUCH WHEN I GO OUT ON THE WEEKEND WITH MY HUSBAND. AND WHEN IT COMES TO DYE I DO THAT AT HOME. IM NOT PAYING SOMEONE TO DYE MY HAIR WHEN I CAN DO IT MYSELF.
    obenblue

Answer by obenblue at 10:38 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• yes, i wear some amount of makeup every day. if its not full-out, its mascara and lipgloss, maybe some concealer.
    yes, i color my own hair. (professionally licensed for longer than most of the mommies-ages on this site.)
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:03 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I wear make-up everyday. During the week I just use blush and mascara and lip gloss. Then on the weekends I use the eye-liner and shadow with some lip gloss. I used to get my hair done but now have a friend that does it for me :)
    mz_erica03

Answer by mz_erica03 at 5:04 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I have to wear something everyday or I look goofy...I have super blond eyelashes and brows so those at least need to be done. Every now and then I will get highlights put in, but I always have it done professionally...don't like that at-home stuff.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 7:14 PM on Mar. 25, 2011