Do I bother?

I've been with my BF for four years now, and none of his friends or even family have tried to get to know me... Until now, a few of his friends have tried to talk to me. Am I wrong to feel like, too little too late? In the past all I got were 'funny looks', from them or they just ignored me (This was when I saw them whilst shopping or something when my BF wasn't with me)... So should I bother being friends with people would ignored me for 4 yrs, purely to keep my BF happy??!! I do think that his friends and family (Apart from his father, he's a wonderful man) didn't like me from the start because I'm not from this area.
Thanks for your help. :o)

LaraHappyMummy

Asked by LaraHappyMummy at 2:26 AM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• I would be friendly if they put forth any effort even after this amount of time. But I would probably not go out of my way to initiate any contact.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:13 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• If your b/f was so wonderful, why didn't he go up to his friends and family and wonder why they didn't try to meet you and get to know u.?
    Have you told him what was goingon with his friend and their behavior
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:45 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Yeah... He said it's just them, they'll come round...
    LaraHappyMummy

Comment by LaraHappyMummy (original poster) at 2:53 AM on Mar. 25, 2011